Link: Suche und Kontakt
[Beginn des Inhalts]
Information and offers for prospective students
What study courses are available for me?
|Why studying?||There are plenty of good reasons to study instead of starting an apprenticeship – in particular as the studies to not take much more time than an apprenticeship these days.|
|Why Rostock?||Rostock is a student city that offers the perfect atmosphere to learn, relax and have fun.
|What course of study suits me?||It is recommended not to start your deliberations with special courses of study but with considering your own interests and skills to identify a superordinated field of studies (such as natural sciences).|
|Which course of study?||As soon as you have decided which field of study is the right one for you, you can start to search for the perfect course of study.
|Do I have to pay tuition fees when studying in Rostock?||NO! And also in other respects, city and university offer a lot for little money: affordable rents, term ticket, cheap recreational activities.
|How to finance my studies?||Not everyone can afford to study. Even if no tuition fees have to be paid, studying goes along with certain expenses. No need to despair! There are opportunities to get support with this.|
How to get a place of study?
- University entrance qualification: There are certain conditions that have to be fulfilled for studying at the university. First of all, you need a university entrance qualification – this can be but does not have to be the Abitur. There are also special requirements such as a passed qualifying examination for the subject sport.
- Application, admission, enrolment: There are admission restricted study courses/subjects where one has to apply and there are study courses/subjects without admission restrictions where one has to enrol. If you get an admission (approval) for an admission restricted study course you still have to enrol.
- hochschulSTART.de: The study courses Medicine and Dentistry offered by the University of Rostock require an application at the Foundation for University Admission. It is the successor institution of the Central Office for the Allocation of Study Places (ZVS).
- Dates and deadlines: Deadlines apply for application and enrolment. In addition, the dates and deadlines for re-registration, lecture period and semester break are important for students who are already enrolled.
- Applications, forms and legal regulations
Where do I get advice and support?
The campus specialists
How to get to know the University of Rostock?
|Interdisciplinary offers||Specialised information||Information on the University|
|University Information Day||Children’s University||History of the University
|Go to Rostock||Summer school||University calendar
|SchoolTour||Winter University||Faculties and Institute
|Campus specialists||Kick me to Science||Facts and figures
|Junior studies||Formel SPURT
|Rent a Prof
[Ende des Inhalts]