The Graduate Academy cordially invites all doctoral candidates and postdocs of the University of Rostock and the An-Institutes to take part in this year´s photo competition with the subject “My think tank - Creativity has its place”.
- Where do you especially like to work or think? At your desk at university, at home, in a café or in the park?
- Where do you meet other doctoral candidates / colleagues for the creative exchange of ideas?
- What does your place of thoughts and creativity look like?
Give us an insight into your “personal think tank” and send us a photo on the subject “Creativity has its place”. With the photo, submit a short description explaining your picture.
All contributions will be displayed at the summer party of the Graduate Academy and the project KarriereWegeMentoring on 12 August 2019. The guests will choose the winner of the second photo competition.
In addition to the opportunity to show the public how doctoral candidates and postdocs learn and work, the best photos will be rewarded with vouchers worth 100 €, 50 € and 30 €.
The closing date for contributions is 5 August 2019.
All contributions will be displayed at the summer party of the Graduate Academy and the project KarriereWegeMentoring on 12 August 2019. The guests of the summer party will vote on site.
- The person who submits the photo must be its originator. Photos of third parties are excluded.
- Only one picture per person may be submitted. Eventually depicted persons must agree to the publication.
- Photo format: jpg. (resolution at least: 300 dpi)
- Text format: pdf, max. 1 page, Arial 11, spacing 1,5
Please hand in the documents using the form on our website.