Women Professors Programme II: 2015–2019
The University of Rostock is involved in the second round of the Women Professors Programme: the equality policy has received favourable reviews, and two new female professors have been appointed. As a result, until the end of 2019, funding in the amount of € 720.000 will be available for the implementation of equality measures.
These measures include:
- a fund for the advancement of women in science at the University of Rostock, consisting of two funding lines (short-term scholarships and subsidies for material resources)
- a fund for the advancement of women in science with family responsibilities or extensive committee responsibilities ties (SRA-Fund)
- support of the Gender Research project group
- try-out-course respectively a mentoring programme for female pupils in the so-called 'STEM subjects' (mathematics, computer science, natural sciences and technology)
- support of female leaders in science, e.g by way of coaching