BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Your membership is free of charge
- Members get a virtual budget to support their qualification (Doctoral candidates: 1500,-€/Postdocs: 1000€)
- Automatic funding of the participation in the Graduate Academy's qualification programm
- Certificates for completed courses offered by the Graduate Academy
- Possible funding of travel allowances for participating in expert conferences (application)
- Newsletter with information on events, qualification offers, tender, awards and further funding possibilities
- Automatic membership in the Graduate Council of the University of Rostock Networking opportunities beyond your specialization
REQUIREMENTS OF MEMBERSHIP FOR ...
- Enrolment as doctoral candidate at the University of Rostock (download here)
- Relevant supervision agreement in accordance with the recommendations of the German Research Association (DFG) → please use our example for a supervision agreement: download here (.pdf) and here (.docx)
- Supervisors are automatically registered and and get information about services of the Graduate Academy Membership application for docoral cadidates here
- Member of the University of Rostock (academic position with employment or academic position with a full-time research scholarship
- successfully completed doctorate no more than six years ago
- Copy of the doctoral certificate (if achieved outside the University of Rostock) Membership application for postdocs here.
FUNDING POSSIBILITIES FOR MEMBERS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Members of the Graduate Academy have access to our SharePoint. This platform enables our members to get information on the current credit on their virtual account. Share Point access is available for registered members only.