Enrollment for international Students
After successful application, you will get an admission letter from the University of Rostock.
It is possible to apply for enrolment at the deadlines stated on the letter of admission.
Necessary documents to be handed in:
- a filled and signed enrolment form (download the German version or English version)
- copy of valid passport or personal identification document
- Proof of health insurance from a statutory German health insurance company (for privately insured persons we need a proof for the existence of an exemption from the statutory health insurance)
- attested copies of all certificates that qualify for university admission in your home country (attested copies of the original documents as well as a German or English translation)
- attested copies of all university reports and diplomas (attested copies of the original documents as well as a German or English translation)
- attested copy of sufficient German knowledge, English knowledge or adequate examination (only if required)
- Curriculum vitae in tabular form (from the age of 16, completely without time gaps)
- copy of exmatriculation/de-registration (only if you have been enrolled in Germany before)
You are welcome to submit your documents to the Student Office during office hours or by postal mail to the following address: Universität Rostock, Zentrale Universitätsverwaltung- Servicezentrum Studierende, 18051 Rostock
After being enrolled (from our side), you will receive a welcome email from the student office with your login data and further details regarding the enrolment process as well as payment of the semester fee.