The popular and traditional poster session is the heart of the event. Applications from all disciplines/cooperative project are expressly welcome.
An application is required. The participation is without thematic restrictions and free of charge.
THE POSTER CONTRIBUTIONS IN THIS YEAR
This year a total of 14 posters will be presented at the Science Camp. Seven of the nine faculties of the University of Rostock are represented. Due to the current COVID-19 conditions, this year's Science Camp will not be a face-to-face event but a studio production. All interested parties can visit the Science Camp in a live stream and actively participate via a chat function.
Please consider the following advises for your poster:
- Please present an overview of your topic and take care of general understandability and clearness.
- Please don’t use old congress-posters again. The science camp is an interdisciplinary event and aims to represent the full spectrum of research competence. The audience will be diverse in terms of disciplines. Please represent your field of expertise accordingly.
- The poster should contain the following information: title, author(s), faculty, institute, introduction, question, aim, material and methods, results, discussion, conclusion, references.
- Please use DIN A0 and portrait format.
- Please use the Corporate Design of the University of Rostock. More information is available here.
Please consider the general notes for the poster print:
- You are responsible for the print of your poster.
- The IT and Media Centre will anticipate more print jobs right before the event.
- Please print your poster in time and announce your poster print at the IT and Media Centre until 09 November 2020. Further information is available here.