The scientists of the University of Rostock are supported and accompanied by a competent science support. The Science Support is the contact point for all research and transfer-related issues as well as for all personal concerns that are of fundamental importance for the creation of a research-friendly and research-promoting basis.
The various actors are characterized by their extensive experience, knowledge and networks in their respective fields of activity. As a basic prerequisite for successful cooperation, the actors of the Science Support maintain regular and close contact.
The University of Rostock is committed to its early-career researchers and scientists by creating institutional funding opportunities and by coordinating funding programs of the state M-V and the federal government.
The University of Rostock is committed to its guidelines for research and scientific practice, which take into account its high quality standards, its awareness of scientific responsibility and its idea of free research.
The active participation and membership in research-relevant networks of the University of Rostock serves to expand its scope of action and to open up new information infrastructures. The knowledge and competences are used for the benefit of university research and thus benefit the scientists.
Members of the University of Rostock can also obtain extensive information on the topic of research funding through the funding news.
- Careers Service
- Family Office (Familienbüro) (German)
- Graduate Academy
- IT and Media Center (ITMZ)
- Department for Diversity
- Landesweites Zentrum für Lehrerbildung und Bildungsforschung M-V (ZLB) (German)
- Department Human Resource Service (D4.1)
- Department Budget (D2.1)
- Rostock International House
- Servicezentrum Projekte für Forschung, Lehre und Transfer (German)
- Language Center
- University Library: Open Access (German), Centre for Patents and Standards
- University Medicine Rostock: Prodekanat Forschung und Wissenschaftsentwicklung (German)
- Verwertungsverbund M-V (German)
- Wissenschaftliche Weiterbildung (German)
- Zentrum für Entrepreneurship (German)
- ELFI - Electronic Research Funding Information System
- HERMES research funding
- Program for Women Professors
- Bridging grants and course completion grants for young academics at the University of Rostock
- State Scholarship Program
- Mare Balticum Fellowship Program
- Impulse Research (VNU)
- Award of graduate and research grants (creation of a legal framework) (German)